Aware of Gov. Walz's new executive order to temporarily shut down indoor and outdoor dining, Bobby Carr is dealing with a wide range of emotions. Carr, co-owner of Carr's Bar N' Grill in Racine, said last week he's scared, disappointed and frustrated, but at the same time understands he has to pause indoor gatherings at his business to address a recent increase in COVID-19 cases. Last March, Carr complied with Walz's similar order to close Carr's Bar N' Grill to indoor customers. "We've been through this before," he said. "We're hoping we still get the same support as we did the first time, and with the to-go orders." Carr lamented the fact that he and his wife, Angela, will have to lay off 10 employees. Until the business reopens to indoor traffic, Carr and his family will have to work long hours to serve only take-out customers... For more on this story pick up your copy of the Nov. 24 Stewartville STAR.